Please follow the steps below to change the RAID setting.
Note: Switching to a different RAID mode will erase all data on your DBN1. Please make sure you have a backup first.
Before switching to another mode, close the Control Center application and restart the DBN1.
1. Re-open Control Center and click "RAID Settings".
2. Choose the RAID mode you would like to change to.
3. Click "OK".
4. Click "OK" to complete.
5. RAID mode has been changed.
6. Close Control Center, and DBN1 will start rebooting.
7. Open Control Center after the reboot. You'll see the new RAID mode of the DBN1 displayed.